+44 8000 582516
I currently collect and process the following information:
Client Intake Forms
Most of the information I process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· To assist me during our coaching sessions
· Your testimonial for use on any platform and literature
· Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
· Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org
I use the information that you have given me to understand your needs and provide you with the best coaching experience.
I will not sell your personal details to third parties.
Your information is securely stored in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Handwritten notes made during our sessions have no identifying factors.
I will keep your information for a period of 12 months, after which I will delete all files and shred handwritten notes.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
· Your right of access-you have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information
· Your right to erasure-you have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. Please contact me using my email address if you wish to make a request.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO address:
INFORMATION COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE
Helpline Number: 0303 123 1113